Peel away the signs of skin aging with Obagi Blue Peel. What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a minimally invasive procedure that helps improve the appearance of skin. During the procedure, your doctor carefully applies combinations of powerful solutions to the face, decolletage (neck and chest), or hands to remove dead skin cells. The solutions penetrate into the skin, causing dead skin cells to peel off. The new skin is smoother and more refined-looking.
There are many types of chemical peel preparations, and the right preparation for ytou depends on your skin type and desired results. Medium-depth chemical peels often include the use of trichloroacetic acid. (TCA) to improve the appearance of:
- Fine to medium wrinkles
- Moderate photodamage
- Discoloration problems
- Superficial acne scars
Chemical peels in general can also improve other skin problems, including:
- Facial scars
- Rough skin
Reveal healthier, younger-looking skin with Original Blue Peel
- A highly effectuive, medium-depth chemical peel with a low concentration of TCA
- Skin will appear firmer, clearer, and smoother
- Patented Blue Peel Base allows your doctor to tailor the application process to the specific needs of your skin
- Can be performed on the face, neck, chest, hands, back of arms, and legs
- Application takes about 20 minutes
From Obagi Nu-Derm Systems, to Obagi-C RX Systems, only the Prescription Strength products give the results you deserve.
This process must be performed by a properly trained specialist such as Carol Billingsley.